- Balances PH levels – this could be puzzling for some because we all know that lemon is acidic and that’s true. However once in our bodies, they are alkalizing. Meaning, it helps in maintaining the body’s acid-base balance which is very important.
- Wakes Up Your Digestive System – lemon water kick starts your digestive system and prepares it for your daily food routine. It flushes out unwanted toxins from the body. It’s atomic composition is similar to saliva and the hydrochloric acid of the digestive juices in the stomach.
- Makes Your Skin Beautiful - lemon water keeps your skin clear and glowing.
- Boosts your Energy – lemon water is a natural energy booster
- Detoxification – if you’re thinking of detoxifying, lemon water is the way to go! Lemon water has antibacterial, antiviral and immune system-boosting properties and helps in keeping the liver clean and weight loss!
What you need:
- ½ of a medium-sized organic lemon
- A tall glass or a mason jar
- Hand juicer
- Water (can be cold or warm depending on your preference)
Squeeze the juice directly into your container and mix with water. You can also add some cayenne pepper into the mix. Cayenne pepper works very well with lemon and it further enhances detoxification.
Lemons contain many substances like citric acid, calcium, magnesium, Vitamins C, Bioflavanoids, Pectin and Limonene which promote immunity and fight infection. Also, lemons are high in potassium that stimulates brain function therefore it makes so much sense why one should take a glass of lemon water in the morning.
Related Article: Fruit and Herb-Infused Water Recipes
Do you want to have your own line of health and beauty products containing the natural health benefits of lemon or another ingredient? Perfect! We do private labeling and we can even help you with your logo! You will have your own brand name and sell them at a profit or for personal consumption! Get a custom quote from us by clicking on the button below!