The adult majority in the United States take dietary supplements either every day or occasionally yet most people are still doubtful about the importance of taking supplements. Here are some reasons that could probably sway you to a different direction:
Picture
Yes, that's right. Read thy label.
Soil Quality
If we could go back in time, say 100 years ago or even back to the Stone Age, and get a soil sample and compare it with the present day’s soil, we would see that today’s soil is lacking important minerals than it is in the past and because of this, food grown is also deficient in minerals.

Modern Food Processing
Food has gone through a long process to make it more available to people all around the world. Shipping and storing foods for a long time causes the nutrients they contain to deplete. Plus, cooking methods like boiling, preservation, etc. further reduce whatever that’s left in the food. Now, if you rely solely on food for all your nutrition needs, this could be a huge problem.
Picture
You wouldn't eat paper, would you?
Genetically Bred “Healthy Foods”
If you have an apple sitting in your fruit basket, most likely it is genetically bred. A lot of fruits and vegetables are genetically bred so it will look perfect in the eyes of consumers. Who wouldn’t buy a spotless banana, a shiny red apple or a ridiculously leafy lettuce? These genetically bred fruits and vegetables might be lacking a lot of nutrients they should be having. You thought you’re eating healthy but you’re actually being scammed. We’re not generalizing though.

Individual Genetic Weakness and Needs
We all have our own genetic weaknesses: some people need higher amounts of a specific nutrient while others don’t. There are also times when we need more doses of certain nutrients during specific times in our lives like during pregnancy, illness, etc.

Replenishment
Modern technology had made our lives easier, that’s a fact but there’s another reality we have to face alongside all this modernity: increased levels of pollution in the air and water which also affects the quality of food. To cope up, the body uses more nutrients (antioxidants like vitamins A, C and E) to eliminate harmful substances more often that it normally would so you need to replenish.

It is very important to consult with a health professional before taking vitamins and supplements. Supplements with sweeteners (natural and artificial ones), preservatives and unnatural colors should be avoided.
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Picture
30 Day Health Corporation is a vitamin manufacturer, a supplement manufacturer and a beauty product manufacturer. We are the natural choice for all your supplement labeling, custom vitamins, contract vitamin nutraceuticals and more!

Do you want to have your own line of supplements and vitamins? Perfect! We do private labeling and we can even help you with your logo too! You will have your own brand name and sell them at a profit! Get a custom quote from us by clicking on the button below! Hurry!

Comments

First, You got a great blog .I will be interested in more similar topics. I see you got really very useful topics , I will be always checking your blog thanks.

06/19/2016 8:34pm

I find it funny or ironic how organic food is more expensive than GMO foods. It just shows that the world is not capable of naturally growing foods and crops than chemically processing them. I am thinking of taking multivitamins and supplements everyday to suffice my daily nutrition need. This is because I believe, like what's stated in your article, that the food that we bought in our market nowadays cannot provide us with adequate nutrition. Additionally, the presence of instant food is really tempting. Good thing we can rely on supplements for additional vitamin intake.

06/11/2016 11:57am

These advises are what I tell my children each day and now I have research to back me up. Thanks and I watched on the best essay service au a lot of other advises for which I could mock them.

06/14/2016 1:24am

You have made an extraordinary showing. I will most likely burrow it and generally suggest to my companions. I am sure they will be profited from this site.

06/16/2016 3:22am

As a Newbie, I am permanently exploring online for articles that can be of assistance to me. Thank you

06/29/2016 4:30am

I might point out in which it is a a fantastic submit of your fantastic particular person, now i'm pleased to notice this kind of.

06/29/2016 5:05am

Frequent goes to here i will discuss the obvious way to appreciate it on your attempt, which often means that Now i am viewing the internet site day-to-day, in search of completely new, useful facts. Quite a few, with thanks!

07/16/2016 11:52pm

This really fascinating put up not to mention i like to study this unique put up. your website might be awesome and also need fantastic people on your blog page. decent showing keep writing.

08/10/2016 8:24pm

We are confident you and your brain will love Geniux… or you wont pay a cent! In fact, we're so excited to share Geniux's advanced formula,

08/13/2016 12:51pm

There are a number of reasons as to why someone would go to a drug treatment center. This type of treatment center enables individuals to get help they need and start their journey on the road to recovery. Recovering from an addiction to drugs is definitely not an easy process but it is worth it to be able to get clean and stay clean.

09/25/2016 7:50pm

Such thing guarantees that the whole manufacturing process is supervised carefully and that the substances which are included in Midogen are approved by the U.S. authorities.

09/26/2016 2:26am

Honest bodybuilding supplement reviews are a great way to get the information you need to make an informed decision about a particular muscle building supplement. When it comes to building muscle mass and stripping away layers of fat, there are literally thousands of bodybuilding supplements being promoted as the "the next best thing" that can help you achieve better results faster.

I surprised with the analysis you made to make this particular publish incredibly. Wonderful activity!

01/12/2017 1:36pm

Okay, I say the right thank you because I read this really helped me.

01/25/2017 3:23pm

indeed very interesting, I was quite helpful at all with what I see here, the info is quite nice and helpful too.